The dashboard is a source of quick, generalized data about your organization in the Entryfy system.
With the help of the dashboard, you can see:
- Number of doors and users that your organization has at the time
- A chart depicting all successful and failed access attempts over the last 30 days
- A diagram showing all successful and failed access attempts over the previous 24 hours
- The last ten access attempts
Note: The system in its standard configuration records the unauthorized use of the registered credentials only and cannot detect break-in attempts without extra equipment.
Access Denied events only regard the unsuccessful attempts of physical access through the doors in your organization. They are never the attempts to break into your virtual admin space or mobile application.
Access Denied event is recorded if:
- A user tries to open the door they don't have access to.
- A user tries to open the door at a time they are not intended to.
- A user applies the wrong credentials.
- A suspended user tries to open a door.
- A user tries to open a door using expired credentials.